Directions for Applying at Optima Health
Our online application system is easy. Simply search for the jobs of interest, create a
Keep the following in mind as your browse:
- Select your positions of interest carefully. You must meet all minimum requirements to be considered.
- Incomplete applications
resumeswithout an online application, and walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Jobs are posted as soon as they reach our database, so you can be assured of an up-to-date listing.
- Positions found in this career search are regular full-time and part-time positions with benefits, and
flexi-pool positions with varying hours.
Step 1: Conduct a Job Search
You can search by keyword, category, or posting date. You can also:
- Review a brief description of the job(s).;
- Add jobs to your "shopping cart" (or remove from) in order to apply online.
- Email a job opportunity to a friend (Send to Friend).
- Create a
log inID to apply after selecting your job(s).
Step 2: Create a
Log In ID
You can create a profile, store your resume/CV, and access features such as a job cart and your saved searches stored in the search agent manager.
To create a
- Enter a username or your email address (this is recommended)
- Enter a password
- Re-enter a password
- Select a security question from the drop-down menu
- Enter an answer to your security question
- Click the Create button
Be sure to remember your username and password so you can access the online application in the future without having to register again.
Carefully choose a secret question you would always know the answer to. If you know the secret question and your username, you can update your password.
Once you have created a
After you search openings and review the position, you are able to select the "Apply for this position" button. You will be prompted to upload a resume, copy and paste a resume or create your profile (application) directly online.
When you have completed the application, you will receive a verification your application has been received.
If you have any questions during this process, click on the Help button for details.
The Optima Health Recruitment Team reviews applications daily and will be in contact with you by email or phone if more information is needed. Thank you again for your interest and good luck with your job search.
- You must apply online.
- Applications that are incomplete, resumes without an online application, and walk-ins will not be accepted.
Begin the search for your new career at Optima Health
*Optima Health, a service of Sentara Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.