Provider Connection gives you 24/7, web-based access to Optima Health information and services including:
- Member eligibility
- Authorization status
- Detailed claim status
- The ability to view remits and pend reports
Provider Connection is available for all Optima Health providers and also includes additional information and services specific to PCPs, OBs, and other specialties.
Centipede Providers with questions about the optimahealth.com registration process may contact:
OHCC Provider Relations
8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to common questions about Provider Connection can be found below.
Why Should I Register To Use Provider Connection?
Once you register for Provider Connection you can:
- Verify a patient’s eligibility
- Check the status of a claim
- Check the status of an authorization
- View remits and pend reports
- Change my profile settings
- Manage my security settings
Who Can Sign Up For Provider Connection?
Any healthcare providers or staff (i.e., physicians, clinicians, office staff) that may require access to member information such as eligibility, claim status, authorization status, and/or OB authorization creation.
How Do I Get Started?
- Set up your internet access. For optimum performance, high-speed internet access is desired (DSL, cable or network)
- All authorized users must agree to the Sentara Statement of Responsibility and Confidentiality.
- Complete the online Provider Connection Enrollment form.
- You will be contacted by Network Management with your username and password.
Can I Register For Provider Connection Online?
Yes. Simply complete the Provider Connection Enrollment form.
Who Can I Contact If I Have Questions About The Optimahealth.com Registration Process?
Medical Provider Service Representatives
Phone: 757-552-7474 or 1-800-229-8822
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday