Provider Connection Registration
Common Questions About our Self-service Feature
What transactions are available to providers on optimahealth.com's Provider Connection?
Web-based access to Optima Health medical plan information including
- Member eligibility
- Authorization status and OB authorization submission
- Detailed claim status
- Primary care physician membership reports
- Ability to view remits and pend reports
- Access to C3 Clear Claim Connection
Who can sign up for optimahealth.com's Provider Connection?
Any healthcare providers or staff (i.e., physicians, clinicians, office staff) that may require access to member information such as eligibility, claim status, authorization status, and/or OB authorization creation.
How do I get started?
- Set up your internet access. For optimum performance, high-speed internet access is desired (DSL, cable or network)
- All authorized users must agree to Sentara's Statement of Responsibility and Confidentiality.
- Complete the online Provider Connection Enrollment form.
- You will be contacted by Network Management with your sign on ID and password.
Can I register for Provider Connection online?
Yes. Simply complete the Provider Connection Enrollment form.
Who can I contact if I have questions about the optimahealth.com registration process?
Medical Provider Service Representatives
Phone: 757-552-7474 or 1-800-229-8822
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday