Enrollment in Optima Family Care is currently available for Medallion 4.0 Non-Expansion members in the following regions:
- Western/Charlottesville/Halifax: August 19, 2020 – October 31, 2020
Enrollment in Optima Health Community Care is currently available for CCC Plus members in all Virginia regions:
- October 1, 2020 - December 18, 2020
Optima Health has been serving the Medicaid community in Virginia for more than two decades. We are committed to providing courteous, professional, and quality care to you, your family, and the most vulnerable in the community.
Optima Family Care
We help you get the most from your Medicaid benefits
Optima Family Care is here for you, with an extensive array of benefits that help keep you healthy and well.
- Access to high-quality health care
- Care coordination from a dedicated member services team
- A personalized customer service experience
- 24-hour medical guidance and support
Optima Health Community Care
The local choice for Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus enrollees
A Medicaid plan for many older people and those with disabilities.
Benefit from an individualized, fully-integrated program with a state-wide network of providers.
- Personalized care plan
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Annual vision and hearing exams
Questions? Talk to a Customer Service Representative
To speak with a Customer Service Representative about Optima Medicaid plans, call toll-free at 1-800-881-2166 (TTY: 711), 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST/EDT, Monday - Friday.
To enroll, and for assistance with choosing the health plan that is best for you, call the Virginia Managed Care Helpline at 1-800-643-2273 (TTY: 711), or visit coverva.org.