Small Group Health Plans — Helping Employers And Employees Get More Value
Our group health insurance plans include a robust portfolio of benefit plans, exceptional service, and budget-friendly options for access to care. We offer consumer-driven health plans that empower employees to make cost-conscious care decisions. Groups that are eligible for our small group health plans include self-employed individuals1 and groups with 1-50 total employees. Our small business health insurance options allow self-employed individuals and employers to offer competitive benefits while staying within budget. Members have access to comprehensive benefits that include preventive services, pharmacy benefits, wellness programs and support for chronic illness through holistic health management.
With an Optima Health Small Group plan, you also get value-added programs and services, such as:
- personalized health and wellness programs through an exclusive partnership with WebMD
- member discounts on products and services
- convenient vision services through VSP Vision Care, including pediatric vision care for dependent children up to age 19
- movement and fitness programs
- tools to help manage prescription benefits
- emergency travel assistance, including medical consultation, evaluation, and referral
- out-of-area (OOA) dependent program2
- variety of digital tools and services, including a mobile app
- and more!
Please contact us for more information.
Call Us — 1-844-250-7050, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST
2 The member will be required to submit documentation to enroll.