Our plans make it easy to offer your employees an affordable, comprehensive healthcare solution, whether you are a company of one or 10,000.
Comprehensive Health Care Solutions for Any Size Business
No two businesses are alike, and neither are their health insurance needs. Our robust selection of affordable plans gives you the freedom to choose what’s right for your business and your employees.
- Different plans for different types of employees
- Coverage for employees who work remotely or who have dependents living in a different region
- Options that let your employees save tax-free money for qualified healthcare expenses
- Alternative funding options that can help you reduce healthcare costs and put those gains back into your business
Coverage and Perks
Regardless of which plan you choose, rest assured that all Optima Health plans give its members a great value for the money that goes beyond traditional health insurance.
- Access to doctors nearby
- Nationally ranked doctors and hospitals across hundreds of specialties
- No referrals for any appointment — ever
- Video consults available 24/7/365
- Free preventive care like child immunizations, annual physicals, and more
- Free counseling visits with local mental health professionals through Optima EAP
Great Value-Added Services
- Personal, accessible customer service and 24/7 care
- Discounts on alternative medicine solutions like acupuncture and massage therapy
- Suite of online tools for both employers and members, including web enrollment and plan management
- An easy-to-use mobile app
- Specialized health management programs for chronic conditions like asthma and diabetes
- Treatment cost estimates by doctor and facility for more than 500 procedures
- no referrals required
- select your PCP
- open access
- access to a national provider network at in-network rates
- in- and out-of-network benefits
- HMO/PPO hybrid plan
- no referral required
- select your PCP
- includes out-of-network options
- open access
Employers and employees contribute tax-free income for qualified medical expenses. These accounts are easy to manage, with integrated claims accessed through the Optima Health online portal. There are no account management or HSA administration fees.
Employer-funded health benefit plan that reimburses employees for some of their out-of-pocket medical expenses. All unused funds remain with the employer.
Employer Group Plans
Groups With 1–50 Total Employees
For details about our plans for small groups see the comparison charts below.
Note: Effective January 1, 2022, Optima Health no longer offers its OptimaSelect® plans in Charlottesville, VA. Any group currently enrolled in an OptimaSelect plan will remain until the end of their contract date.
Groups With 51 or More Employees
Looking for even more options? Check out the flexibility of our 2022 Optima BusinessEDGE plans.
Optima Health sunsetted the BusinessEDGE eliteTMplans, as of June 1, 2021. Any group currently enrolled in a BusinessEDGE elite plan will remain until the end of their contract date.