Self-Service Password Resets Now Available for Provider Connection Users
If you are an active Provider Connection user, you can save valuable time by enrolling in the self-service password reset process. Set up is easy and only requires two steps.
These steps include:
- Set up your security questions to activate password reset capabilities.
- Wait 24 hours so our systems can synchronize.
That’s all there is to it! We have created two resources to guide you through the steps. Click below to review important password management tips as well as learn how to get started with Provider Connection.
- Manage Provider Connection Password
- Enroll in Self Service Password Reset by Setting Up Security Questions
- Login a minimum of once over 90 days to keep your provider portal profile active. If your account expires you may request assistance at: email@example.com.
- All Provider Connection users must complete a two-step login for added security.
Click below to register for Provider Connection as a new user: