Optima Health - Centipede Provider Days: Centipede Providers (Long Term Services and Supports)
Enjoy a half day of learning and interaction with representatives of Optima Health and Centipede.
There will be timely updates, opportunities for hands–on practice and problem–solving, as well as question and answer (Q&A) sessions. In addition, the Centipede Learning Bus will make several drop-ins with our providers in small towns throughout the Virginia region.
- Overview of recent Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS) changes
- Understanding the quarterly management review process
- What electronic visit verification really means to your organization
- Recognizing Hometown Heroes
- Hands–on reconsideration practice, billing and claims question and answer (Q&A), etc.
- Accessing and navigating your provider connection account
- Exploring PCH Portal features
- Care coordination and authorization Q&A
- Open Q&A opportunity
8:30 a.m. — Check-in and continental breakfast
9:00 a.m. — Greetings, plenary sessions and Q&A
10:30 a.m. — Interactive/hands-on learning stations
12:00 p.m. — Grab and go boxed lunch service
If you would like to attend, please request an invitation to register for the specific events below.
Wednesday, June 5
Holiday Inn, 5655 Greenwich Rd., Virginia Beach
Thursday, June 6
Hilton Garden Inn, 4050 Cox Rd., Glen Allen
Tuesday, June 18
Hilton Garden Inn, 120 Wingate Dr., Winchester
Wednesday, June 26
Holiday Inn, Roanoke Valley View, 3315 Ordway Dr., Roanoke
Friday, June 28
Wytheville Meeting Center, 333 Community Blvd., Wytheville