New Learning Opportunities - Upcoming Webinars and Jiva Tutorial
New learning opportunities! Review the Jiva platform tutorial and register for the next Quarterly Provider Webinar for medical or behavioral health updates.
For Medical Providers
We invite our medical providers to join us quarterly to receive refreshers on how to successfully do business with us as well as timely updates on Medicare Stars measure changes, key focus areas for the year, hybrid season preparation, and tips to improve the patient experience. To attend webinar, you must register for one of the sessions listed below.
10:00 a.m. | Wednesday, May 11, 2022
1:00 p.m. | Wednesday, May 18th, 2022
For Behavioral Health Providers
Introducing a new behavioral health webinar: Optima Health behavioral health clinical leaders will talk everything behavioral health. To attend webinar, you must register for one of the sessions listed below.
1:00 p.m. | Tuesday, May 17, 2022
On May 1st 2022, the Symphony system will be replaced by a new ZeOmega Jiva system. Jiva is an enhanced clinical management system. The new system offers significant improvements for providers and members.
Jiva will become the single source of truth for member-level clinical engagement including:
- Care Management (Physical, Behavioral, Pharmacy)
- Utilization Management
- Appeals and Grievances
- Population Health
- Social Determinants of Health (SDOH)
- Single platform for member clinical engagement
- Analytics and reporting
- Enhanced member and provider portals that allow allowing for better self-service and assistance options. Providers – will directly enter authorization requests on portal
- Mobile application for clinical team in the field allowing for face-to-face care planning with member review and signature in real-time
- Ability to target SDOH) capabilities, including identification of overall risk complications related to SDOH and recommendation for care plans