This page contains supplemental resources to help you provide the best possible care to Optima Health members.
Optima Health FIT Program for Colorectal Cancer Screening
The free Optima Health FIT (Fecal Immunochemical Test) campaign occurs year–round with an annual push of over 30,000 kits every summer.
Please familiarize yourself with the campaign flyer. Feel free to print and share with eligible Optima Health members. You may also review the sample results letter that we mail to providers.
For more information, contact the population care team at email@example.com.
Post Discharge Benefits for Members
Transitioning from one care setting to another comes with risks for medication errors and events, worsening of health conditions, readmissions, and increased costs. This resource is designed as a guide to the available post-discharge benefits to achieve successful transitions and improve outcomes. Please print and share with your recently discharged Optima Medicare members.
Materials for 2021 coming soon.
HEDIS® Measures for Measurement Years (MY) 2020 and 2021
Use this quick and easy reference as a guide to improve Optima Health members’ quality of care. This guide includes specific gap closure tips and reminders such as:
- Encouraging your patients to schedule preventive exams
- Reminding your patients to follow up with ordered tests and procedures
- Making sure necessary services are being performed in a timely manner
- Submitting claims with proper HEDIS® codes
- Accurately documenting all services and results (if appropriate) in the patient’s medical record