OptimaFit® Select - Individual & Family Health Plans
How does it work?
How do you know the member has an
OptimaFit Select plan?
What is is coverage area for OptimaFit®?
Includes the following hospitals:
- Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara CarePlex Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Note: Ancillary/ambulatory services of these facilities are included.
- Includes Sentara Quality Care Network (SQCN), as well as some
non-SQCN and Optima Health network specialties
- Includes Sentara Medical Group (SMG) offices in Hampton Roads, including those located in the cities of Suffolk and Hampton – although they are not cities within the plan service area
- Sentara Medical Group (SMG) physician practices outside of Hampton Roads, e.g. Charlottesville, are not included.
- Prospective members: please contact your broker or our sales team at 1-800-741-4825.
- Members: please contact Member Services at the phone number on the back of your member ID card.
- Providers: please contact your Network Educator or visit www.optimahealth.com/providers.
OptimaFit Select plans are Qualified Health Plans in the Health Insurance Marketplace underwritten by Optima Health Plan.