OptimaFit® Select - Individual & Family Health Plans
How does it work?
OptimaFit Select members will pay a lower premium in comparison to other OptimaFit members enrolled in a similar plan. Members enrolled in an OptimaFit Select plan must use the services of physicians and facilities within the Select network. Services received outside of the Select network, including referrals, will not be covered under the plan benefits with the exception of Emergency Room (ER) services.
How do you know the member has an OptimaFit Select plan?
The OptimaFit Select plan name will be clearly identified on the member's ID card.
What is is coverage area for OptimaFit®?
OptimaFit is available in the following cities and counties: Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, and Chesapeake.
Includes the following hospitals:
- Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara CarePlex Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Note: Ancillary/ambulatory services of these facilities are included.
- Includes Sentara Quality Care Network (SQCN), as well as some Optima Health network specialties
- Includes Sentara Medical Group (SMG) offices in Hampton Roads, including those located in the cities of Suffolk and Hampton – although they are not cities within the plan service area
- Sentara Medical Group (SMG) physician practices outside of Hampton Roads, e.g. Charlottesville, are not included.
- Prospective members: please contact your broker or our sales team at 1-800-741-4825.
- Members: please contact Member Services at the phone number on the back of your member ID card.
- Providers: please contact your Network Educator or visit www.optimahealth.com/providers.
OptimaFit Select plans are Qualified Health Plans in the Health Insurance Marketplace underwritten by Optima Health Plan.