Optima Medicare HMO plans automatically include Preventive Dental coverage and access to a network of high-quality providers. Adding optional coverage helps give you affordable care just right for your dental needs.
This coverage is already a part of your Optima Medicare plan. It includes preventive services at no additional monthly premium and a $0 copay.
- Expanded dental network
- Annual oral exam
- Cleanings (two per year)
- X-rays (two per year)
- Fluoride treatment (two per year)
Optional Dental Coverage
This optional supplemental benefit includes the same coverage as Preventive Dental, but adds basic dental care procedures at an affordable monthly premium.
- $0 copay for oral exam plus two cleanings, x-rays, and fluoride treatments per year
- Coverage for procedures such as fillings, crown repair, periodontal treatment and more
This optional supplemental benefit includes the same coverage as Preventive Dental, but adds both basic and major restorative care at an affordable monthly premium.
- $0 copay for oral exam plus two cleanings and x-rays per year
- Coverage for procedures such as fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, implants and more
Already an Optima Medicare member?
If you're already a member of an Optima Medicare HMO plan, and want to add an optional dental plan to your coverage, complete the Optional Dental Plan Election Form to enroll. You can only enroll in optional dental coverage during your Annual Enrollment Period or when you initially enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan.
Last Updated: 10/15/2019