Maximize the value of your Optima Medicare HMO plan
When you enroll in a Medicare Advantage (Part C) plan through Optima Medicare, you gain access to a wide range of extras – at no additional cost. Highlights include the following. Plan year 2020 includes benefits such as:
Whether you need basic preventive care or extra services, there is a dental plan option just right for you. Plus, you will have access to our significantly expanded dental network.
- Preventive Dental – Your Optima Medicare plan automatically includes Preventive dental care including cleanings and oral exams.
- Optional Dental Plans – For even more coverage, you can add an optional dental plan for a low monthly cost to cover crowns, bridges, and more.
Your Optima Medicare plan includes vision coverage at no extra premium.
- $0 copay for routine eye exams
- Allowance for frames and/or contact lenses
Optima Medicare makes it easy to take care of your hearing needs.
- $0 copay for annual hearing exam
- 1 set of select hearing aids every 3 years, including a 36-month warranty and one-time replacement
- Up to a 3 year supply of hearing aid batteries
Over-the-Counter Items Allowance
Your Optima Medicare plan can help keep more money in your pocket when you take advantage of your over-the-counter (OTC) quarterly allowance.
- Purchase approved medicines and products from participating stores
- Order approved items from the catalog by phone, mail, or online
- Allowance rolls over quarter to quarter, but expires at the end of the year
Optima Medicare provides you with the flexibility of accessing high-quality care from anywhere at any time. MDLIVE® connects you with a local, board-certified doctor from your computer or smartphone. It’s secure and convenient.
- MDLIVE® doctors can diagnose, treat, and write prescriptions for routine medical conditions
- MDLIVE® appointments with a counselor or psychiatrist
- Free 24-hour nursing hotline
Optima Medicare cares about helping you live an active lifestyle. That’s why your added benefits include fitness reimbursement.
- Get reimbursed a set amount for the year
- Applies to gym fees, personal training sessions, and fitness classes
Optima Medicare helps make sure you have a way to get to your medical appointments.
- Free rides up to your plan’s trip limit
- Covers pre-approved, health-related locations
Your Optima Medicare plan now provides coverage for therapeutic massage related to pain management.
- Must be ordered by a doctor or medical professional
- Referral required as part of a non-opioid pain management plan
- Limited visits per year
Chiropractic adjustments may help relieve back pain and increase movement.
- Covers routine therapeutic manipulations/adjustment
- No prior authorization required
- Limited visits per year
Receive a meal service delivered to your home when you return from the hospital.
- 2 meals per day for 28 days
- Prior authorization required
Staying healthy feels better with rewards. Simply attend your Annual Wellness Visit and you will qualify to earn a gift card.
A variety of wellness programs to help you reach our health goals are a part of your Optima Medicare plan.
- Wellness education on a variety of topics
- Health self-management training
Last Updated: 10/1/2019