When you enroll in a Medicare Advantage (Part C) plan through Optima Medicare, you gain access to a wide range of extras. Plans include benefits such as:
Preventive and Comprehensive Dental Services
Both preventive and comprehensive dental services are available with your Optima Medicare plan. Plus, you will have access to our quality dental network.
- Preventive Dental - Preventive dental care covers cleanings, fluoride treatments, x-rays and oral exams.
- Comprehensive Dental - covers fillings, extractions, and many additional enhanced services.
Your Optima Medicare plan includes vision coverage at no extra premium.
- $0 copay for routine eye exams
- Allowance for frames and/or contact lenses
Optima Medicare makes it easy to take care of your hearing needs.
- $0 copay for annual hearing exam
- $0 select hearing aids, including a warranty and one-time replacement1
- Hearing aid batteries
1 Coverage may vary based on plan year.
Over-the-Counter Product Allowance
Your Optima Medicare plan can help keep more money in your pocket when you take advantage of your over-the-counter (OTC) quarterly allowance.
- Purchase approved items from the catalog by phone, mail, or online
Virtual Doctor Visits
Optima Medicare provides you with the flexibility of accessing high-quality care from anywhere at any time. MDLIVE® connects you with a local, board-certified doctor from your computer or smartphone. It is secure and convenient..
- MDLIVE® doctors can diagnose, treat, and write prescriptions for routine medical conditions
- MDLIVE® appointments with a counselor or psychiatrist
- Expanded options offered through participating healthcare providers
- Free 24-hour nursing hotline
Optima Medicare cares about helping you live an active lifestyle. That’s why your added benefits include a fitness reimbursement.
- Get reimbursed a set amount for the year
- Applies to gym fees, personal training sessions, and fitness classes
Optima Medicare helps make sure you have a way to get to your medical appointments.
- Free rides up to your plan’s trip limit
- Covers pre-approved, health-related locations
Chiropractic adjustments may help relieve back pain and increase movement.
- Coverage varies by plan
- Medicare-covered chiropractic service is included
Receive a meal service delivered to your home when you return from the hospital.
- 2 meals per day for 28 days
- Prior authorization required
Healthy Rewards Program
Staying healthy feels better with rewards. Simply attend your Annual Wellness Visit and you will qualify to earn a gift card.
Check your plan information to see if you qualify for additional rewards.
A variety of wellness programs to help you reach our health goals are a part of your Optima Medicare plan.
- Wellness education on a variety of topics
- Health self-management training
Last Updated: 10/1/2020