Optima Medicare HMO - 2018 Plan Information
Optima Medicare offers Medicare Advantage plans, also known as Part C. Our plans also include Medicare Part D Prescription Drug coverage. This means you will get medical, hospital, and prescription drug coverage in the convenience of one plan. It includes the same benefits that you would get with Original Medicare, plus additional coverage. Examples of extra benefits are dental, vision, hearing, and transportation for medical appointments coverage. You'll also have a low premium and a limit on out-of-pocket costs which can make it easier to budget for your annual medical expenses.
2018 Plan Highlights
- Original Medicare doesn't cover everything. Get better coverage with more predictable healthcare expenses.
- Medical and prescription drug coverage is included in one plan.
- Dental, vision, hearing, and transportation benefits offer extra value.
- Energizing wellness and fitness plans help you stay healthy, plus take advantage of a $200 gym reimbursement program.
- Access to a diverse network of providers.
- MDLIVE, a virtual doctor appointment service, gives you an alternate solution for routine care when you need it the most.
When it comes to your healthcare, quality counts. Optima Medicare offers the advantage of an innovative partnership with Sentara Healthcare, Sentara Medical Group, EVMS Medical Group and Optima Health, all working together for your benefit. You will enjoy extensive coverage with access to quality medical care – all at an affordable cost.
For more information about 2018 Optima Medicare plans including the Summary of Benefits and Annual Notice of Change and Evidence of Coverage, please enter your zip code to access these important documents.
Optima Medicare plans received a 4 out of 5-star rating by CMS for 2018.
Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. Star ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
Last Updated: 11/28/2017
Find Your Medicare Plan
Learn More Now
Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan
Are you looking for a Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan? If you are eligible for both Medicaid and Medicare, you may want to review Optima Community Complete (HMO SNP).
A Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan (D-SNP) is a Medicare Advantage coordinated care plan specifically designed for individuals who are eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid. Learn more about Optima Community Complete.