Introducing the HEAL Program (Health, Education, and Literacy)
The HEAL Program is a set of classes available to our members. These interactive classes provide information about important health topics. Classes are led by certified Optima Health instructors, and offer hands-on learning about how to:
- describe your symptoms to a doctor
- read and understand information about your prescriptions
- choose whether to go to urgent care or the emergency room
- compare nutrition facts on food labels
- fill out medical history forms
Classes meet weekly, with ten classes in a series. Attendance to all ten classes is strongly encouraged. Please register beforehand, as class size is limited.
Watch this short video to find out what other members are saying about The HEAL Program.
If you still have questions, visit The HEAL Program’s FAQ page. You can reach us by calling us toll-free at 1-866-706-6708 (TTY: 711).
Class Schedule and Sign-up
Tuesday, 30 May 2023
1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Tags: Members, Education, Medicaid, Optima Family Care, The HEAL Program®,