Open Enrollment Period runs from November 1, 2022 - January 15, 2023.
Value-Added Benefits and Services Beyond Comprehensive Care
We are committed to our mission: to improve health every day, so we’re always innovating to add value to the products we provide.
Discounts and Savings
Optima Health provides extra discounts and savings for products and services to help you get—and stay—healthy.
Health and Fitness Center Discounts
Premier fitness, weight loss, and wellness brands at discounted pricing.
Optima Health members have access to premier fitness, weight loss, and wellness brands at discounted pricing with Gym Network 360 from GlobalFit. You must sign in to access the shopping platform to browse for services and activate your discount.Access your discounts with Gym Network 360
Complementary Alternative Treatments
Save more on complementary alternative treatments.
Members have access to discounts on complementary alternative treatments including acupuncture, chiropractic care, massage therapy, physical therapy and more.Learn more about all of the "Saving More" Complementary Alternative Treatment programs
Reduced pricing for hearing care services, and hearing aids.
Members are eligible for the Hearing Service Program. This program offers coordinated care, reduced costs and a broad provider network.Learn more about the Saving More Hearing Care programs
Discounts on vision extras.
Get savings on routine eye exams, lenses and frames, contact lenses, and laser vision surgery.Learn more about the "Saving More" Vision Care programs
Quality Healthcare. Anytime. Anywhere.
- 24/7 Nurse Advice Line - When illnesses or injuries occur after hours or when the physician’s office is closed, Optima Health plan members have the 24/7 Nurse Advice Line.
- Emergency Travel Assistance - With global emergency services, members can count on health coverage and access to on-call providers whenever they travel more than 100 miles away from home.
- On-Demand Virtual Care - Members can securely connect with a board-certified physician over the phone, online, or through video chat. Providers are available 24/7 to diagnose and treat a variety of non-emergency medical conditions and behavioral health concerns. This is a separate benefit from telemedicine visits scheduled with a member’s provider.
Health and Wellness Programs
Free programs and online tools to help you get healthy and stay healthy.
Nutrition and Healthy Eating Program
Eating for Life is a program designed by a registered dietitian nutritionist that gives you the knowledge and skills to eat the right amount and right variety of foods to promote good health.View Healthy Eating Program
Tobacco Cessation Program
Optima Health designed a free tobacco cessation program called “Get Off Your Butt: Stay Smokeless for Life”. It is a self-paced program created to help tobacco and electronic cigarette users quit.View Tobacco Cessation Program
Yoga and Meditation Programs
Meditation has many health benefits. These guided meditations will help you reduce stress, increase your calm, mindfulness and focus, and helps promote your general physical and emotional well-being.View Yoga and Meditation Programs
Important Points to Remember
- The savings brought to you as part of the Optima Health Member Discount Program do not affect your premiums and are not covered benefits of your plan.
- Discounts may not be used in conjunction with any other discount, rider, or benefit.
- You will be responsible for applicable taxes.