Health insurance coverage for individuals and families just got more rewarding with OptimaFit health plans from Optima Health.
OptimaFit plans combine great health insurance coverage and a wide variety of deductible and copayment options.
Shop and compare plans to determine if you are eligible for tax credits (financial assistance) to help pay for your health insurance plan. Optima Health offers a variety of health insurance plans both on and off the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- 24–hour access to virtual consults with board-certified physicians
- access to award-winning free health and wellness programs with MyLife MyPlan
- discounts on health and wellness services1
- Emergency Travel Assistance1
- a wide range of deductibles and copayments offered
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Gold-, Silver-, and Bronze-level plans both on and off the Health Insurance Marketplace
- free preventive care services when received from an in-network doctor or facility2
Our plans feature our tiered Direct provider network, which includes over 37,0003 doctors and facilities, in a two-tier structure to maximize cost savings. Tier 1 includes all participating doctors and facilities except those in Tier 2 and Tier 2 includes Mary Washington Healthcare. You can find participating providers using the provider search tool.
Plans are available to individuals in Charlottesville, Halifax, Hampton Roads, Harrisonburg, Mecklenburg, Richmond, and Rockingham areas of Virginia.4
Other Coverage Options
Even if you are not eligible for one of our OptimaFit Health Plans, you might be eligible for one of our other coverage options including Medicaid, or health insurance plans for self-employed sole proprietors.
Still Have Questions?
1 Value-Added services; not a covered benefit
2 Office Visit copayment or coinsurance may apply
3 Sentara Health Plans, Inc., Provider Status Report, 2021
4 Effective January 1, 2022, Optima Health no longer offers OptimaFit Select plans in Charlottesville and Rockingham, VA.