Optima Family Care is here for you, with an extensive array of benefits that help keep you healthy and well.
As a member of Optima Family Care, you can take advantage of these exciting benefits:
Quality Health Care
- Your choice of a doctor from our extensive network
- Access to quality specialists
- Free services, including:
- Sports physicals
- Well-baby checkups
- Vision exams
- Hearing exams
- Free prescriptions
- Adult glasses and contact lens discounts
- Home health care and rehabilitation therapy
- Addiction, Recovery, and Treatment Services (ARTS)
- Behavioral health services
- Maternity care (including breast pumps)
- Free smartphone including monthly minutes and data, unlimited texting, free calls to Member Services, and more*
* Services provided through Lifeline.
24-hour Medical Guidance and Support
Available 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays:
- Nurse Advice Line
Services From People Who Care
- Transportation to medical services, with advanced approval
- Staff support by phone during normal business hours
- Community based education. Our outreach workers are in your community to help members understand benefits, complete health screenings, and more
Added benefits offered to Optima Family Care members.
Please refer to the Member Handbooks for more detailed lists of plan benefits.
Optima Health Medicaid XP
Beginning January 1, 2019, thousands of Virginians between the ages of 19-64 will be able to get the health care they need at little to no cost.
If you haven't qualified for Medicaid before, you may qualify now.