Plans for Business with 2 to 50 Employees
Optima Health offers a broad spectrum of Affordable Care Act (ACA) - compliant products that can be tailored to meet your coverage and budget needs. All of our plans include our revolutionary health and wellness programs – MyLife MyPlan, which helps you control costs.
Your health insurance should be affordable and designed to keep your employees healthy, while helping you reach your business goals. With Optima Health, good health and good business go hand-in-hand.
Optima Equity Health Savings Account (HSA)
Optima Equity is a consumer-driven health plan coupled with a Health Savings Account (HSA). Optima Equity offers savings for employers and employees via lower premiums and health savings account options. We can work with you to customize a plan to meet your budget.
- Best in class integrated claims and payment experience
- Lower premiums* with financial benefits for employers and employees
- Preventive coverage before deductible
- Customizable investment options
- Free debit cards
* As compared to traditional medical plans
Optima Design Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
Optima Design (HRA) is a consumer-driven health plan. Optima Design offers savings for employers and employees via lower premiums and health savings account options. We can work with you to customize a plan to meet your budget.
- An employer-funded account
- Covers some deductible expenses for employees.
- Employers keep all unused funds remain
- The option to choose traditional copayments for prescriptions or to apply prescription costs toward the annual deductible total.
- Easy paperless record keeping
Our self-funded plan alternatives for qualifying small groups
- Cost savings, quality service
- Protection from high claims
- Many plan options
Optima Vantage Products
Our no-referral Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- No referrals required
- Large provider network
- Emergency coverage anywhere
Optima POS Products
Point of Service (POS) with out-of-network coverage.
- Statewide network
- Out-of-network care available to members
Optima Plus Products
Our Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) that adds a national network,
- In- and out-of-network benefits
- Access to a national provider network at in-network rates
a Tiered Network of doctors and providers. features
- Members select the right level of care and cost
- Tier 1 in-network options for care, at the lowest out of pocket costs
- Tier 2 offers additional in-network options for care with higher out of pocket costs
- Tier 3 includes any other doctor or facility that is considered out-of-network, and only available on a POS plan