Plans for Businesses with 51 to 150 Employees
Mid-market company size is defined by Optima Health as employers with 51 or more total employees up to 150 or less eligible employees. Optima Health has over 100 progressive plans for mid-size companies to choose from. All of our plans include our revolutionary health and wellness programs — MyLife MyPlan — to help your employees stay healthy, which helps you control costs.
You can benefit from our expanded options including chiropractic riders for all non-Plus plans, products with leaner benefit designs and out-of-network coverage with Optima POS.
Our self-funded plan alternatives for qualifying small groups
- Cost savings, quality service
- Protection from high claims
- Many plan options
Optima Equity Health Savings Account (HSA)
Optima Equity is a consumer-driven health plan coupled with a Health Savings Account (HSA). Optima Equity offers savings for employers and employees via lower premiums and health savings account options. We can work with you to customize a plan to meet your budget.
- Best in class integrated claims and payment experience
- Lower premiums* with financial benefits for employers and employees
- Preventive coverage before deductible
- Customizable investment options
- Free debit cards
* As compared to traditional medical plans
Optima Design Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
Optima Design (HRA) is a consumer-driven health plan. Optima Design offers savings for employers and employees via lower premiums and health savings account options. We can work with you to customize a plan to meet your budget.
- An employer-funded account
- Covers some deductible expenses for employees
- Employers keep all unused funds remain
- The option to choose traditional copayments for prescriptions or to apply prescription costs toward the annual deductible total
- Easy paperless record keeping
Optima Vantage Products
Our no-referral Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- No referrals required
- Large provider network
- Emergency coverage anywhere
Optima POS Products
Point of Service (POS) with out-of-network coverage.
- Extensive network
- Out-of-network care available to members
Optima Plus Products
Our Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) that adds a national network.
- In- and out-of-network benefits
- Access to a national provider network at in-network rates