What is Optima EAP?
Optima EAP (Employee Assistance Program) is a resource to provide guidance and support everyday life. Optima EAP assists you with challenges you may be facing in your personal and professional life. Our services are covered by your employer, so there's no cost to you or your household members.
How Can Optima EAP Help Me?
Optima EAP can help you improve a relationship, support a family member, find tools to manage stress, handle conflict with a coworker or an employee, and much more.
Turn to us before an issue or concern severely impacts your home life or work performance.
We are here to help you:
- improve a relationship
- find tools to manage stress or anger
- explore child or eldercare resources
- cope with grief and loss
- manage conflict with a coworker or an employee
- make other positive changes in your life
How Do I Schedule an Appointment?
Call 1-800-899-8174 to schedule an in-person, telephonic, or virtual counseling appointment. You don’t need to go through your manager or human resources department to access counseling services.
Discussions with our clinicians are protected by strict privacy laws. Optima EAP will not share any information without your consent or unless required by law.
The number of counseling sessions is determined by your employer’s contract with Optima EAP. Ask your manager, Human Resources department, or call the Optima EAP office for more information on your organization’s counseling benefit.
Optima EAP includes access to a robust online resource at OptimaEAP.com. Our website makes resources available right at your fingertips.
Sign in anonymously today to:
- Understand your EAP benefits including confidential counseling sessions at no cost to you
- Get inspired with an expansive library of articles, videos, and thousands of other resources
- Develop new skills through our training center, including more than 80 on-demand online courses and 200+ webinar recordings
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have additional questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.