Eligibility and Enrollment
Am I eligible for Optima Community Complete (HMO SNP)?
If you are eligible for Medicare (either by age or by disability) and get help from Medicaid and live in our service area, you should be eligible for Optima Community Complete.
- You must be enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B
- You receive help from state Medicaid assistance
- And you live in the service area
Ready to Enroll?
1) Check that you meet the eligibility requirements
- If you have questions, contact an Optima Medicare Advisor
2) Submit your application
You can also enroll in Optima Community Complete (HMO SNP) through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center, located at www.medicare.gov.
Last Updated: 10/1/2019