Optima Health Community Care is an individualized, fully-integrated program with a state-wide network of providers. We provide a care team just for you with support in your community you can count on.
At Optima Health, our goal is to help improve your quality of care and quality of life.
Discover some of the benefits, including home- and community-based services, you will receive with Optima Health Community Care.
The care you want:
- Personalized care plan
- Medical and behavioral health coverage, and long-term care services
- Coordination with family, caregivers, doctors and community resources
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments
- Your choice of a doctor from our network
- Free prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Annual vision exam and discounts on glasses
Services from people who care:
- Peace of mind knowing you have a dedicated Care Coordinator who is there for your health and well-being
- After-hours medical guidance by phone at night, and on weekends and holidays
- Local Member Councils in each region where your voice will always be heard
- Our commitment to answer your questions
- More than 20 years’ experience providing care to Virginia’s Medicaid population.
Wellness and support programs:
- Asthma education
- Cancer prevention programs
- Diabetes education
- Experienced support for caregivers
- Smoking cessation classes to stop smoking
- Weight management
- Wellness rewards
Added benefits just for you:
- Adult Dental
- Adult Vision
- Assistive devices
- Diabetic foot care
- Extended respite for caregivers
- Free smartphone*1, including monthly minutes, data, and unlimited texting
- GED Voucher
- Literacy Programs
- Meals delivered to your home after discharge from inpatient hospital or nursing facility
- Memory alarms and devices
- Pest control
*1 Services provided through Lifeline.
Become an Optima Health member
To enroll, and for assistance with choosing the health plan that is best for you, call the CCC Plus Helpline at 1-844-374-9159 or TDD 1-800-817-6608, or visit cccplusva.com.
To learn more
To speak with a Customer Service Representative about Optima Health Community Care, call toll-free at 1-888-512-3171.