What is Optima Health Community Care?
Optima Health Community Care is a Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus (CCC Plus) Medicaid plan for many older people and those with disabilities. CCC Plus is a new Medicaid managed care program through the Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS).
At Optima Health, our goal is to help improve your quality of care and quality of life.
Optima Health Community Care offers…
We provide a care team just for you with support in your community you can count on.
The care you want:
- Personalized care plan
- Medical and behavioral health coverage, and long-term care services
- Coordination with family, caregivers, doctors and community resources
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments
- Your choice of a doctor from our network
- Access to quality specialists
- Rehabilitation therapy
Services from people who care:
- Peace of mind knowing you have a dedicated Care Coordinator who is there for your health and well-being
- After-hours medical guidance by phone at night, and on weekends and holidays
- Local Member Councils in each region where your voice will always be heard
- Our commitment to answer your questions
- More than 20 years’ experience providing care to Virginia’s Medicaid population.
Wellness and support programs:
- Cancer prevention programs
- Diabetes education
- Asthma education
- Smoking cessation classes to stop smoking
- Experienced support for caregivers