Who is eligible for Optima Health Community Care?
You are eligible for Optima Health Community Care when you have full Medicaid benefits, and meet one of the following conditions:
- You are age 65 and older,
- You are an adult or child with a disability,
- You reside in a nursing facility,
- You receive services through the CCC Plus home and community based services waiver [formerly referred to as the Technology Assisted and Elderly or Disabled with Consumer Direction (EDCD) Waivers],
- You receive services through any of the three waivers serving people with developmental disabilities (Building Independence, Family & Individual Supports, and Community Living Waivers), also known as the DD Waivers.
Become an Optima Health member
To enroll, and for assistance with choosing the health plan that is best for you, call the CCC Plus Helpline at 1-844-374-9159 or TDD 1-800-817-6608, or visit cccplusva.com.
To learn more
To speak with a Customer Service Representative about Optima Health Community Care, call toll-free at 1-888-512-3171.