How to View Your Individualized Care Plan
All members currently working with an Optima Health case manager and have an Individualized Care Plan completed will now be able to the view their Care Plan in the member portal on the Optima Health website.
You can access your Care Plan by signing in.
- sign in with your Username/Password...
- then select Getting Healthy....
- select View Care Plan...
- then you will select the Care Plan widget in the Jiva Member Portal
This will allow you to view the problems, goals, and interventions of the care plan that you are working towards.
The portal is an updated new feature which allows you to review your Care Plan, including any updates while working with your case manager to improve your health every day.
Member services will be able to assist you with contacting your case manager if you are unable to view your Individualized Care Plan. If you need help, please call member services at the phone number on the back of your member ID card. Member services hours of operation are listed below.
- October 1–March 31 — 7 days a week, 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- April 1–September 30 — Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
You can also email email@example.com.