Find Doctors, Hospitals and Pharmacies
You can use our convenient online search tool to find doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and behavioral health providers. You can also download our printable PDF directories.
- 2018 Optima Medicare Provider Directory
- 2018 Optima Medicare PCP Directory
- 2017 Optima Medicare Provider Directory
- 2017 Optima Medicare PCP Directory
The Optima Medicare HMO network of Sentara Medical Group and EVMS Medical Group offers board-certified physicians and an extended care team consisting of nurse practitioners and physician assistants. You’ll also have access to a diverse range of specialty care providers throughout the area. This physician-led team is dedicated to developing a personal relationship with each and every patient.
Optima Medicare HMO members have access to an extensive network of hospitals with nationally recognized clinical programs, up-to-date preventive care and safety protocols, plus the latest medical procedures and technologies.
Optima Medicare HMO members have access to a large network of over 1,500 quality pharmacies. You can search our pharmacy network using our convenient online pharmacy locator.
Our pharmacy locator allows you to search for pharmacies close to your specific home address, in your city, or by pharmacy name. Maps and driving directions are provided with your results to help you quickly find the most convenient pharmacy for you.
The inclusion of a pharmacy in the directory does not guarantee that the pharmacy is open or is at the same location as listed in the directory. Listing does not guarantee participation in the network.
All network pharmacies may not be listed in the directory. If you have any questions about Optima Medicare pharmacies or benefits, please contact us.
Pharmacy Access Guidelines
In keeping with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines, our pharmacy network meets the following:
- At least 90% of Medicare beneficiaries, on average, in urban areas live within two miles of a network pharmacy;
- At least 90% of Medicare beneficiaries, on average, in suburban areas live within five miles of a network pharmacy;
- At least 70% of Medicare beneficiaries, on average, in rural areas live within 15 miles of a network pharmacy.
*To locate a specific pharmacy type, please refer to the printable version.
Last Updated: 11/15/2017