You are eligible for the CCC Plus program if:
- You are age 65 and older;
- You are an adult or child with a disability;
- You reside in a nursing facility;
- You receive services through the CCC Plus home and community-based services waiver (formerly referred to as the Technology Assisted and Elderly or Disabled with Consumer Direction (EDCD) Waivers); or
- You receive services through any of the three waivers serving people with developmental disabilities (Building Independence, Family & Individual Supports, and Community Living Waivers), also known as the DD Waivers.
If you have a baby, you will need to report the birth of your child as quickly as possible to enroll your baby in Medicaid. You can do this by:
- Calling the Cover Virginia Call Center at 1-855-242-8282 to report the birth of your child over the phone, or
- Contacting your local Department of Social Services to report the birth of your child.
Need to learn more or check if you are eligible? More information is available on the DMAS website .