Keep Your Contact Information Up-to-Date
Have you moved in the past three years? Has your address or contact information changed?
Please make sure Optima Health has your current mobile phone number, email, and mailing address so our records are up to date. It’s important to make sure we can reach you with information about changes to your health insurance.
There may be steps you need to take to keep your coverage. Visit the CommonHelp website for more information or call Optima Health at 1-833-261-2367 (TTY: 711), Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m. to update your contact information today.
Optima Health Community Care (CCC Plus)
Welcome! Thank you for selecting Optima Health Community Care. Our goal is to provide you with quality healthcare and excellent customer service. Optima Health Community Care is a health plan that administers the Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus (CCC Plus) program. The CCC Plus program is a Medicaid managed care program from the Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS). CCC Plus provides person-centered supports and coordination to meet your individual needs. Some of the advantages of CCC Plus include:
- You will have a care team that you help put together. Your care team may include doctors, nurses, counselors, or other health professionals who are there to help with your care.
- You will have a Care Coordinator. Your Care Coordinator will work with you and with your providers to make sure you get the care you need.
- You will be able to direct your own care with help from your care team and Care Coordinator.
- Your care team and Care Coordinator will work with you to come up with a care plan specifically designed to meet your health and/or long-term support needs. Your care team will be in charge of coordinating the services you need. This means, for example:
- Your care team will make sure your doctors know about all medicines you take so they can reduce any side effects.
- Your care team will make sure your test results are shared with all your doctors and other providers so they can be kept informed of your health status and needs.
- Treatment choices that include preventive, rehabilitative, and community.
Last Updated: 3/2/2021