Go Green and You Could Win
Get Onboard with Online and Win a $10 Subway gift card!
You and your family members* could win a $10 Subway gift card just for signing up to receive online Explanation of Benefit (EOBs) statements! Your EOB is a detailed explanation of any claim filed under your health plan benefits by a healthcare provider.
Every month, a $10 Subway gift card will be awarded to ten (10) members who elect to receive their EOBs electronically.
By signing up for electronic EOBs you can:
- view up to 100 separate EOBs per covered person for 18 months (please contact Member Services for EOBs older than 18 months);
- access your EOBs anywhere an Internet connection is available, 24/7;
- receive email notifications when new EOBs post to your account;
- rest assured your personal information is safe and secure;
- reduce paper waste;
- save EOBs directly to your computer’s hard drive, burn to a CD or memory stick, and print-on-demand specific EOBs;
- receive EOBs faster than traditional mail;
- have your family members* sign up to receive their statements online too;
- revert back to paper statements any time you choose; and
Signing up is easy. All you have to do is sign in to your optimahealth.com account (or register if you haven’t already done so), select “Change Mail Settings” from the left menu bar. From there, select from the list the appropriate family members and choose “Turn off paper and receive electronically.” Once you are signed in, you can view your EOBs anytime – just click on “View Medical Claims and Explanations” from the left menu bar.
For more information call Member Services at the number on the back of your member ID card.
* Your spouse and any dependent children age 18 and older may sign up independently to receive their EOBs electronically. EOBs for dependents under age 18 are available through the primary member’s account. Medicare EOBs and behavioral health EOBs are currently not available electronically.