The Annual Enrollment Period (AEP)
AEP takes place each year from October 15 through December 7. During this time, you can enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan. Coverage for enrollment changes takes effect January 1.
Explore Optima Medicare plans
Whatever your healthcare and medication needs, Optima Medicare has a plan that is right for you.
Enroll in an Optima Medicare HMO plan
Staying Healthy Takes a Team Effort
Your Optima Medicare HMO personal care team is ready to help you live a healthy and active life. Optima Medicare plans meet your medical needs, no matter how they may change with time.
Low Premium Amounts for 2017 Plans
|WITH Part D Prescription Drug Coverage
|Optima Medicare Value*
|Optima Medicare Prime*
* Premiums may change on January 1 of each year.
* You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
Review 2017 Optima Medicare plans in more detail
As an Optima Medicare member, you have access to progressive and integrated healthcare organizations. Receive care from a comprehensive provider network with easy, convenient locations across the region.
Looking to learn more about heart-healthy living? Ready to succeed in a smoking cessation plan? Your 2017 Optima Medicare plan member-focused services include health programs that support and educate you on ways to live your healthiest life.
Original Medicare doesn’t cover everything. Optima Medicare HMO plans provide all of the same benefits that traditional Medicare covers — and more.
Here are just a few of the additional benefits offered with 2017 Optima Medicare plans:
- Dental Services: Annually, Optima Medicare covers two oral exams, two cleanings, two X-rays, and two fluoride treatments with a $0 copay.
- Vision Services: A routine eye exam is covered every two years with a $15 copay.
- Hearing Services: Both Optima Medicare plans offer supplemental hearing benefits including one annual, routine hearing exam and one annual fitting/evaluation for a hearing aid.
- Fitness Programs: Optima Medicare supports your activity and will reimburse up to a maximum of $100 per calendar year for gym/recreation center membership fees or fitness class expenses.
- Wellness Programs: These programs, designed with clinical experts, show you how to get started, stay motivated, and exceed your health improvement goals. Our team is here for you with health education, nutritional/dietary benefits, smoking/tobacco cessation counseling, and weight management tips.
For more information, fill out a contact form or call toll-free 1-855-434-3267 (TTY 1-800-828-1140 or 711) to speak with an Optima Medicare Advisor.