Why Choose Optima Medicare HMO?
With Optima Medicare HMO, you get Part A, Part B, and Part D coverage — all in one plan. A Medicare Advantage plan may be right for you if you like the benefits covered by Original Medicare, but also want prescription drug coverage. Plus, with Optima Medicare, you'll also get more benefits than just Original Medicare alone!
- Low monthly costs including a $0 Premium plan option
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental, vision, hearing and healthcare transportation benefits
- A limit on out-of-pocket expenses
- Fitness program that offers a $100 reimbursement for gym fees / classes
- Wellness programs designed to help you stay healthy at any age
- And more!
Ready to Learn More About the Optima Medicare Difference?
There are several ways you can contact us.
Call an Optima Medicare Advisor: 1-855-434-3267
Optima Medicare Advisors are ready to help you decide which plan is right for you.
Request an enrollment guide
You’ll receive a packet of materials in the mail that gives you everything you need to know about enrolling in Optima Medicare.
Schedule an appointment
An Optima Medicare Advisor can meet with you in your home, at the library, or in our offices. Choose a location convenient to you!