The Navigator Program
The Optima Health Navigator Program provides personalized one-on-one assistance to ensure that members1 have convenient, timely access to healthcare services, are knowledgeable consumers of healthcare, and understand their health plan benefits.
With the Optima Health Navigator Program, a personal Navigator can help you:
- find and connect with a participating provider
- schedule new patient visits with certain providers and facilities
- assist with scheduling a variety of elective services and procedures
- research estimated costs for certain procedures
- respond to questions about explanation of benefits, claim payments, authorizations for services, member ID cards and benefit coverage
- navigate the healthcare system and where to go for specific services
- find ways to improve member health through Optima Health programs or connect to wellness programs
1 The Navigator Program is only available to select employer groups. Please contact your Human Resources Department to confirm your eligibility for this program.