Health Education and Literacy Program – (Session 2, Class 7: Advanced Medical Directive)
Tuesday, 9 May 2023
1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Tags: Members, Education, Medicaid, Optima Family Care, The HEAL Program®,
The HEAL Program provides health education classes. Certified Optima Health instructors provide hands-on learning about healthcare topics like:
- Learning to compare nutrition facts on labels
- How to read and understand a prescription bottle and over-the-counter medicine
- When to use urgent care or the emergency room
- How to fill out medical and medical history forms
- How to talk to your doctor, and more!
There are ten classes in a series. Attendance to all ten classes is not required, but strongly encouraged. Classes meet every Tuesday. You must register for each class you attend.
HEAL frequently asked questions
Questions? Call the Member Education and Outreach Department toll-free at 1-833-261-2367 (TTY: 711).
We look forward to your attendance!