HEAL Events - Preventing Disease
The HEAL Program is a set of classes available to our members and the public. These interactive classes provide information about important health topics. Classes are led by certified Optima Health instructors, and offer hands-on learning about how to:
- describe your symptoms to a doctor
- read and understand information about your prescriptions
- choose whether to go to urgent care or the emergency room
- compare nutrition facts on food labels
- fill out medical history forms
Classes meet weekly, with 10 classes in a series. Attendance to all 10 classes is strongly encouraged. See what happens when you attend a health education class and how it may help you.