Employer Group Contract Delivery
We are always looking for ways to improve processes and leverage technology to enhance the customer experience. With this in mind, we wanted to let you know that Optima Health is moving to electronic delivery of Employer Group Contracts.
A member of our sales team may contact you to verify your group’s Benefit Contact email information. If any contact information has recently changed, please be sure to communicate your updates to your sales representative.
Currently, Optima Health prints and mails all Employer Group Contracts. If we do not have an email on file for your group or if the email we have is invalid, this process will continue. If we do have valid email information, beginning April 2020 you will receive an email notification indicating that your Employer Group Contract(s) is ready for your review and acceptance.
The email will indicate the group number and plan name for each of the contracts that are available.
To access your documents:
- Click on the group number to view your document.
- A pop–up box will appear that asks you to agree to accept your contract electronically.
- Click yes, and your document will open as a PDF.
- Review the content to be sure everything is accurate.
- When you close, attempt to download, or save the document, another pop–up box will appear. You will need to agree that you have read and acknowledge the terms and conditions of the contract, and have had the opportunity to object. Please select Accept/Do Not Accept on the browser page.
If you do not agree, your sales representative will be notified and will contact you to address any issues you have identified.
If you have any concerns or questions about this change, please reach out to your sales representative.