You Can Help Prevent the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- If you are sick - stay home and wear a mask to limit spread.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Wear rubber gloves when using gas pumps, grocery carts or other frequently touched surfaces.
For a full list of prevention tips visit the CDC website.