Employer Group Contract Delivery
At Optima Health, we are always looking for ways to improve processes and leverage technology to enhance the customer experience. With this in mind, we wanted to let you know that Optima Health is moving to electronic delivery of Employer Group Contracts.
Your group contracts are available electronically for your review and acceptance as long as they have provided us with a valid email address. If we do not have an email on file for your group or if the email we have is invalid, we will continue to mail the contracts. If any contact information has recently changed, please be sure to communicate your updates to your sales representative.
In order to successfully review and accept the contract, your group BA will need to do the following:
- Click on the group number to view your document.
- A pop-up box will appear that asks you to agree to accept your contract electronically.
- Click yes, and your document will open as a PDF.
- Review the content to be sure everything is accurate.
- You will need to agree that you have read and acknowledge the terms and conditions of the contract, and have had the opportunity to object. Please select Accept/Do Not Accept on the browser page.
If you do not agree and accept your group contract, your sales representative will be notified and will contact you to address any issues you have identified. If no action is taken within five (5) business days, your group contract(s) will be printed and mailed. If you have any questions about this change, please reach out to your sales representative.