Automatic Bill Payment Options for Individual & Family Plan Members
Our automatic bill pay options give your Individual & Family Plan clients the freedom to customize how they pay their premium, to best suit their lifestyle and needs.
Registered members on optimahealth.com can pay their monthly premium online.
Online bill pay allows members to:
- Make a one-time payment
- Set up reoccurring automatic payments
- Choose the day of the month to have payments drafted from their account
- Set up multiple payment methods
- Make partial payments, several times a month
- Pay premium for more than one month at a time
- Get an email reminder when their premium is due, when their payment is drafted, or both
Members may pay their premium using a credit card, debit card, or bank checking or savings account.
Members can complete an Auto Debit Form to set up a monthly reoccurring premium payment that is deducted directly from their bank checking or savings account. Payment is automatically withdrawn between the 5th and 7th business day of every month.
Other Payment Options
- Electronic Check: Members can call 1-888-645-4306 and pay via our automated attendant. Subscriber ID and a bank checking or savings account are needed for this option.
- Cash: Cash payments are accepted at local MoneyGram® locations. Visit https://www.moneygram.com/billpaylocations. Members need their member ID number and receive code 15084 to use this service.
- Mail: Members may mail a personal check, cashier's check, or money order along with the payment stub from their monthly bill, to P.O. Box 75892, Baltimore, MD 21275-5892.
- Telephone: Members may call 757-687-6434 or 1-888-737-5479 and select option 2 to pay by phone with an Optima Health representative.