Our network designs offer lower-cost options that allow you to choose what works best for your clients' healthcare needs and their budget.
Direct network plans include the full network in a two-tier structure to maximize cost savings. Members can save money when they get services from a Tier 1 doctor or facility. Tier 1 includes all participating doctors and facilities except those in Tier 2 and Tier 2 includes Mary Washington Healthcare.
- 24–hour access to virtual consults through our website and the Sentara Health Plans mobile app
- access to award-winning free health and wellness programs with MyLife MyPlan
- discounts on health and wellness services1
- Emergency Travel Assistance2
- a wide range of deductibles and copayments offered
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Gold-, Silver-, and Bronze-level plans both on and off the Health Insurance Marketplace
- free preventive care services when received from an in-network doctor or facility3
For more information, please view the Frequently Asked Questions or contact your Sentara Health Plans representative.
1 Sentara Health Plans, Inc., Provider Status Report, 2021.
2 Value-Added services; not a covered benefit.
3 Office Visit copayment or coinsurance may apply.